I have completed the letter to the CDC. Now, I’m rather uncertain if I should send it or not.
Everyone, so far, will only say, "Get another Dr" but it isn’t all the Drs fault.Partly and mostly it’s the fault of her office staff.
I have called all the Labs around and they won’t do a blood test without a Dr order. This seems strange to me, especially since I am willing to pay for it myself.
I’m so worried about how to proceed, but when I do see the Dr on March 25, I pray she will listen to me, and do what I ask of her. But, one thing certain- I am going to tell her about her staff. And hope she doesn’t yet know how they act.
She is a good Dr and I don’t want to hurt her reputation without cause, that’s why I am delaying sending the letter.
The State Health and Human services -I can’t find a way to E mail them or contact them in any other way. And this is strange, because I did talk to them about someone elses problem about 5 years ago.
I must be missing something.